About Terra Vitae
Terra Vitae Vineyards Limited was a public company formed by Villa Maria Estate Limited in 1998.
Under a management contract with Villa Maria, Terra Vitae developed three vineyards with a total of 142 hectares planted. Planting was completed in 2000. Tonnages harvested steadily increased with a record 1456 tonnes harvested in 2004.
Independent consultants were employed by Terra Vitae to advise the Board on the management and development of the vineyards.
Terra Vitae and Villa Maria negotiated a long-term grape purchasing agreement, which gave Terra Vitae a guaranteed purchaser for its grapes at market prices.
About Seddon Vineyard
Seddon Vineyards of Marlborough Limited was a public company formed in 1993 by Villa Maria Estate Limited. It was the first publicly owned vineyard company in New Zealand. The initial public offer of $2,000,000 was made up of 400 parcels of 5000 shares and was fully subscribed. A rights issue was made in the year 2000 to raise an additional $800,000 to fund the purchase of an additional 40 hectares, doubling the size of the existing vineyard.
Seddon Vineyards consisted of 84.2 hectares of Vineyard and is situated in the Awatere Valley, south of Blenheim. It had a long term contract with Villa Maria for both the management of the vineyard and the supply of grapes. The grape varieties grown included Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Riesling and Pinot Gris.
- 2018 Harvest Announcement
- 2017 AGM Presentations
- 2017 Annual Report
- TVV 2017 Result and Dividend Announcement
- 2016 AGM Presentations
- 2016 Annual Report
- TVV achieves record profit for the year ended 30 June 2016 and announces increase in dividend
- 2016 Harvest Announcement
- 2015 AGM Presentations
- Seddon Harvest 2015
- Field Day 2016
- 2015 Annual Report and AGM
- 2014 AGM Presentations
- 2014 Annual Report and AGM
- 2013 AGM Presentations
- 2013 Annual Report and AGM
- 2012 AGM Presentations
- 2012 Annual Report & AGM
- Appointment of Alternate Director
- 2011 AGM Presentations
- 2011 Annual Report and AGM
- 2010 AGM Presentations
- 2010 Annual Report and AGM
- September 2010 - Update from the Chairman and the Vineyards
- Company Constitution
- 2009 AGM Presentations
- 2009 Annual Report
- Update from the Chairman and vineyards
- 2008 AGM Presentations
- Terra Vitae announces record $3.2m profit for 2008
- Terra Vitae announces record crop
- Terra Vitae Annual Report 2007
- Shareholders vote "yes" to Marlborough Property purchase
- July 2007 Property Purchase Proposal
- 2006 Annual Report Released
- Amalgamation Proposal
- Chairmans Report 2005
- Chairman's Report 2004
- 2005 Annual Report Released